Hear first-hand how Spinsolve is transforming the benchtop.
March 15, 10am - noon. Workshop Room 2, Expo Floor, San Diego Convention Center, Halls B&C.
Magritek is excited to invite you to a live workshop during the 251st American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition, San Diego, CA, March 13-17, 2016.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how chemistry students are applying Spinsolve benchtop NMR to everyday problems, in both the class room and research lab.
- Discover the latest Spinsolve NMR applications that are changing how Industry can use NMR to define and deliver quality.
- Hear about the new Spinsolve being launched at ACS.
- See how benchtop NMR can be used for reaction monitoring and determine reaction endpoints in real time
We will be hosting three discussion sessions:
- How Spinsolve is Revolutionising the Teaching of NMR
- Getting Quantitative with Spinsolve
- The Best Benchtop Gets Better